Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2 Hour Delay


We had a two hour delay this morning, so of course we needed to play in the snow before school. My husband had worked hard to clear the driveway and sidewalk before he left for work. Of course about an hour later the plows showed up and blocked the end of the driveway and filled the sidewalk with snow. I went out to clear those areas, and the kids went out to play.

I tried out some more settings on the camera, and quite honestly I took a ton of terrible photos. I did get a nice sequence of the kids "playing" together. It started with my boy picking up a chunk of snow - then this one - and then of him tackling his sister and smashing her face first into the snow. Luckily she came up laughing, so it was all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment