Thursday, January 6, 2011
Puzzles
Yep, sometimes life is a complete puzzle - and the pieces just don't seem to fit.
Our family likes to do puzzles. We bought this 1000 piece puzzle over Christmas break. The entire thing is various forms of chocolate - mostly of the milk and dark variety. It is a hard one to complete.
Today's daily shoot suggestion had to do with contrast and making a photo that really pops - doing as much in camera as possible. Well, I don't know enough about my camera yet, and the assignment was pretty daunting, so I ventured off on my own.
Last night some good friends came to my house and a fellow teacher spent some time attempting to teach us how to use our DSLRs. He gave us so much great information and taught me about settings I never new existed. So tonight I wanted to attempt to apply some of knowledge he shared with us. I am happy to say that I took this picture using manual settings. Not fantastic, but it is a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a great shot! It has depth and contrast. I am impressed.
ReplyDeleteI want to eat this pic!
ReplyDelete