Sunday, January 16, 2011

Soccer



Today my son had an indoor soccer session. He loves to play sports, and soccer is one of his favorites. He gets right in there, runs his heart out, puts his body into it and jukes out his competition. He has been trying to learn "moves" and use them in every game situation. I took the camera along today to try and catch some of the action. The difficulty is that the fields are surrounded by a black mesh net that separates the field from the spectators. I had to take all the photos with manual focus, so many of them weren't as sharp as I would have liked. To capture these two pictures I had to go to the end of the field where the players go on and off the field. I am looking forward to spring soccer when we are back outside again - by then I will probably be much better with the camera settings, so hopefully I will take some winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment