Monday, January 10, 2011

Rhythm



This morning I packed my camera in the car along with all the other things we needed for the day. I was hoping to take some shots during my daughter's piano lesson. She has been playing for a year now and really loves it. Before we got there I checked the daily shoot assignment and found that it was "Create a photograph today that illustrates or shows rhythm." How fortunate! The assignment and my plans happened to coincide.

The amazing thing about my daughter's piano lessons is that she gets to play on a baby grand. The sound quality is fantastic. I don't think she realizes how lucky she is to have this opportunity - but it isn't lost on me. My daughter is playing lots of different pieces. It is great to listen to her pick them apart and put them back together again. She has a few favorites that she revisits, and they sound amazing. I am really proud of the progress she has made in one short year.

No comments:

Post a Comment